Indico allows you to manage three basic types of event:
- Lectures can be seen as a single presentation, with one or more speakers;
- Meetings are generally composed of many presentations. They have a timetable and can last multiple days, although they most commonly happen on a single day. Contributions (talks) can be organized in sessions;
- Conferences generally last multiple days and have the advantage over meetings of allowing multiple sessions to happen in parallel. They also offer flexible abstract and paper reviewing/editing workflows.
All of these meeting types offer a set of common features, such as:
- Management of participants;
- Integration with collaborative tools;
- Event reminders.